• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Total price tag for Rom

XJ Eric

NAXJA Forum User
OK, I've been running around trying to figure out the total price tag for this weekend. If I forget anything please let me know.

Gate Fees: $20 a day. FRI, SAT and SUN = $60
Camping ($10 tent $20 RV) FRI and SAT nights = $20 tent $40 RV
Rides of March registration $25 = $25
Texas offroad sticker $8 = $ 8
Total cost of the weekend = $118

Am I forgetting anything? Leaving out of course food and drink for the weekend. What I didn't understand was what paying for the annual membership would help. $50 and then I'd only pay $15 entry fee for Sat and Sun and $5 in camping for Fri and Sat night? It would end up in $80 in gate fees? Maybe I don't get it.

Do we have to register to come down and hang? I'm not going to compete or anything so I just wanna wheel and watch.

Last edited:
No, If you pay for the annual membership, that covers all camping and wheeling for the weekend.

Yes, when you pay your annual membership to TMTC, they wave that weekends gate fees. And if you don't want to compete, you don't have to pay the $25 to enter. There will be plenty of t-shirts, stickers and other things to buy on the side.

Last edited:
They waive the gate fees and not the camping fees right?

SO....
RoM on the Cheap is $40 for Gate Fees (Annual membership)
Texas Trails Sticker $8
Camping $16
Total $64

Having fun and hangin out with fellow webwheelers = PRICELESS

Last edited:
Yep, thats more like it.

dont forget passengers $5 per person per day right?

and what about ROM for them what does that cost?

WOW... I feel like I am typing in circles. MANY of this has been covered in other threads, like the ROM 2010 thread in the RRC forum. But I will do it one more time. See post number 5 in this thread.

Guest (or people NOT wanting to compete) are welcome to the event. If they want to eat chili at the chili cook off will be $5 PER PERSON (wristband) and children 12 and under are free.

ROM shirts, stickers, raffle tickets and other things like that can be bought on the side and sales are open to EVERYONE at the park.

As for the park charging $5 per "guest". Is your "guest" a family member that can be claimed on your tax return? Then NO you do not have to pay for them. TMTC membership covers you and your family. Anyone else (friends) that are there but not wheeling their own rig will have to pay the $5. So for 2 days/nights it will be $10 for that person that is NOT a family member.

Last edited:
Kurt, I think the problem is that the Barnwell website is too confusing and then info is pretty spread out. I spent a couple of hours of reading just to put together the post that started this thread. I can understand your frustration on having to repeat your self a million times. (Believe me i know the pain)

Maybe the RoM forum needs more threads in it? IDK Just trying to help.

Yeah, sorry if I sounded a little rude but it seems to be a big circle to me. Try the TMTC forum as well. It's kinda lists things a little better.

Back