• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Your RoM "Get-R-Dun" List

xxmidianxx

NAXJA Forum User
What do you need/want to get done to your rig before the RoM?:repair:

And how is that plan coming along?

Remember, The RoM is 100 days away from today.:guitar:

My cage needs to be finished, hopefully it will be in a week or so, and I will hopefully have my D44's swapped in before then as well.

Install my d30 lockrite and replace my rockers with 2x6 box. Other than that...meh good enough to go I guess.

lets see....

pretty much just get my D44 done. I have everything that I need know for it except enough time in the day to do it.. If I have time after that I will make my raised rear platform. And I would love to have on board air done to, but we will see. Oh and I need to measure for shocks and bump stop the poor thing

And If the $ comes in right I should have a winch as well to go on my bumper

get the long arm put in, gears and locker, sliders back on, tire carrier/ rear bumper built. maybe tires???

My lift installed, my wheels and tires put on, my bumper painted, put on and my 3/4" D rings put on. Also, my headlight bezels put on, my tint done, and maybe the undercarriage lights done

I am liking all these short list. Mine on the other hand is long and for some reason keeps on growing...

95 days til RoM!

Well if you hurried up and did some of it, it wouldn't be so long of a list..:doh:

Well if it wasn't like this: Well to do this mod, I need to do this one first. But before I do THAT mod... I need to get this one done too. All of which required parts... some that are on back order. SO....:gag:

Well if it wasn't like this: Well to do this mod, I need to do this one first. But before I do THAT mod... I need to get this one done too. All of which required parts... some that are on back order. SO....:gag:

Oh, in that case, I still have to put my rockwells in.....after a few other things:viking:

Oh, in that case, I still have to put my rockwells in.....after a few other things:viking:

Yeah but I am wrapping up my parts collecting phase... making the final lists now.

I keep telling you that the rainbow pinstriping doesn't HAVE to be first, like you keep claiming it does.

Yeah well you still haven't put the 150 or so rainbow stickers on yours...

Back