• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACFest 2020

Yes, the link should be up soon, so long as we have agreement that all our ducks are in a row (parks have not actually opened yet, bear with us)..

Yes, the link should be up soon, so long as we have agreement that all our ducks are in a row (parks have not actually opened yet, bear with us)..
Big shout out to you and everyone keeping an eye on the event, and everything your doing to make it awesome as usual.
Hope to see everyone in June!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thank you! There is a lot going on with every thing happening right now, so its been a struggle to try to "read " the future. Expect an announcement very soon!
Rich

Hello all, Registration will be up in the next day or two, we are having NACFEST so come 1 come all.
With this comes strict regulations that we must and will follow at the park and probably the camp ground, so lets show our best when the time comes.

https://www.facebook.com/150245635866/videos/233397187917344/

STROKER

Last edited:
First time, long time. Interested in coming that Saturday. Is it a 3 day event or come one day? Are we just gonna show up and split groups from there? What time would we start, finish and eat?

Thanks, brad

First time, long time. Interested in coming that Saturday. Is it a 3 day event or come one day? Are we just gonna show up and split groups from there? What time would we start, finish and eat?

Thanks, brad
You can certainly come out for just 1 day, with that said, if you are staying for dinner a meal ticket would need to be purchased. We usually eat around 6-6:30. Yes groups are split up in the am to hit the trails.

Correct me if I’m wrong Roctopus?

STROKER

Ben, you are correct on all counts. Registration is broken down to what your needs are given that some people cannot make it all days. The 5$ registration fee is very modest compared to most events, keep in mind you are responsible for park fees.
That said, we would love to have you even just for one day!
Rich

Sounds good ill sign up for Saturday with a meal plan. What time are we meeting and where at?

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

We meet in the parking lot of Rausch usually at 8-8:30 and "TRY" to hit the trails at 9, however with current situations and rules in place for the park it may take a tad longer, so please try and have all paperwork done ahead of time.

STROKER

Hello all, Registration will be up in the next day or two, we are having NACFEST so come 1 come all.
With this comes strict regulations that we must and will follow at the park and probably the camp ground, so lets show our best when the time comes.

https://www.facebook.com/150245635866/videos/233397187917344/

STROKER

Will have to do this later when I get home from work (corporate firewall blocks facebook for me), but is a facebook account required to access the registration page?

Edit: Ok, misread - this isn't the registration page (found the other page). Will do that tonight when I get home, and try to watch whatever that video is then since I can't get to facebook from work. Hopefully not having a facebook account won't be a problem...

Last edited:
You can open the link with whatever browser you have, Rob, I just checked it out through Chrome just to be sure.
See you soon!
Rich

Wasn't so much worried about Chrome not working, but whether I'd be able to view the video without having to create an account and logging in.

Fortunately, that was accessible without a facebook account, so just watched it. Pretty straightforward stuff, nothing complex.

No worries Rob, I was only working that in so anyone and everyone attending can and should watch it.
Common sense, yes, but it also slightly changes the process and for us, helps to stress that having paperwork in order before showing up in the morning can buy everyone more trail time.

Back