• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Loss to NAXJA (Don "Woody" Woodward)

Re: Loss to NAXJA

Wow, somehow I missed this. Woody, RIP my friend. I remember meeting the legendary Woody at Nac-fest 04, and realizing he was just as cool and laid back in real life as on here.

A.

Damn - glad I stopped by the boards tonight and saw this.

I think I met him at the '04 NACFest too, but remember him mainly from the boards.

So long, Don.

Man.... First Andy Steiner, then Pete trasborg.. Now woody. Please let this end with three, god.

Rest in peace my dear friend :(

-grimmjeeper

I haven't been around for quite a while, but heard the news from Beezil(BJ) via text.

I believe I first met Don at Paragon in 2003, but it might have been NACfest 2004. Excellent guy, great leader and full of wisdom, even if it was unrelated to wheelin.

I believe I have a picture of myself, Don and Paula from that trip. I'll dig for it.

It's kinda funny, I just picked up a '94 XJ 5spd about 2 weeks ago out of pure nostalgia. I sold my old XJ in 2005 as some of you might remember. This '94 is being completely rehabbed back to bone stock and the challenge is to make it pristine.

Now that I've heard the news, I'd like to dedicate the restoration in his memory. You will be missed Woody!! :patriot:

Last edited:
Back