• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LHC 4/2/11

madmike283

NAXJA Forum User
Made it to LHC and back today. What a great day. It wasn't too crowded. I assume it's because of the partial closure, including the large common shooting area. Great times were had by all. I was joined by xjnco from here, and cmbedore21 from cojeeps. We made a nice loop and played in some of the more difficult stuff there. Our loop had us hit The Squeeze and 286E running downhill. We decided not to turn around and run it uphill as most of us needed to get back home. Thanks for the good times today!

BTW Mike, I'm sorry but for some reason the two photos of you coming down The Squeeze were not in focus. I don't know why those were the only ones that did that. :(

L1010212.jpg

L1010213.jpg

L1010215.jpg

L1010216-1.jpg

L1010219.jpg

L1010224.jpg

L1010227.jpg

L1010228.jpg

Last edited:
very cool. glad you guys had fun. i need to make it up there for a run sometime

more pics :D

Had a great time. When I got home I found the sway bar disco on the driver's side had broken loose from being temp-tied to the sway bar my and were tangled up. No problem, just frustrating...
Let's do it again...

Back