• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ChiaSpeed course

xxmidianxx

NAXJA Forum User
We had to shorten the course due to the fact we can only close a couple of trails...

Chia2crop.jpg

Anyone... as long as they pay the event fee.

Even in a WJ?

Is texas the only place that does this? I want to get into the jeep speed with my two door but i cant afford to build a jeep for the actual race

I think this is more of a joke and not at all sanctioned by the park....but then again, what do I know.

Is texas the only place that does this? I want to get into the jeep speed with my two door but i cant afford to build a jeep for the actual race

This is an event that was brought up because at the last rides of march, the group I was leading couldnt keep up with me. And inside joke started wwith people saying they were Chiaspeed Survivors, so an event was created and called Chiaspeed. Its not a real race. Its just a bunch of guys driving to fast in a park

This is an event that was brought up because at the last rides of march, the group I was leading couldnt keep up with me. And inside joke started wwith people saying they were Chiaspeed Survivors, so an event was created and called Chiaspeed. Its not a real race. Its just a bunch of guys driving to fast in a park

Who are you?

Back