• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for parts.

Victor S.

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
My on made me buy another XJ. This one is a 01. Parts I am looking for are an oil pump drive assembly. None of ur parts houses have listings but none nowhere to be found. don't need the cam sensor, just the part underneath. Looking for cheap. Thanks. Victor

My on made me buy another XJ. This one is a 01. Parts I am looking for are an oil pump drive assembly. None of ur parts houses have listings but none nowhere to be found. don't need the cam sensor, just the part underneath. Looking for cheap. Thanks. Victor

If you can give me a good description of what you're looking for I can save it off the 00 I'm parting out. It's still in the truck but down to the short block and I'm pulling it this week hopefully and piecing it down to take to the scrap yard. I'll save what you need.

Rich it's the piece right below the cam sensor on the right side of the block by the oil filter housing. It' the piece that replaced the distributor from the 99 down.

Rock Auto has them. A complete assembly can be had for 50-75

Rich it's the piece right below the cam sensor on the right side of the block by the oil filter housing. It' the piece that replaced the distributor from the 99 down.

Yeah I have that. I won't be around this weekend but next week some time I can get it out while I'm pulling the block.

Back