• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

REMINDER: FEB 14 IS REGISTRATION DEADLINE

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
Keep in mind that you will not be guaranteed a shirt/sticker if you do not register by Feb 14.

You must be registered AND PAID by Feb 14 to recieve free camping. (and a paid memeber too)

I'm getting excited, less than a month till the event!!!! Whoop whoop!

dan

Last edited:
Had an issue with my paypall. My transaction got canceled by my bank. Got it straightened out. Should I reregister or can they just rerun the paypal transaction?

Ill get it taken care of sometime this week but defiantly by Saturday

Thanks for the warm welcome , Rev , Fore

i still have not registered as I am not shure if i just became a member or my fiancee did (LOL) ..

I used her paypal for membership dues and in the directions it said if you do that to make shure YOUR name is made clear in there somewhere.. after going through the process i never saw anywhere to do something like that .. So ive sent a pm to Membership about it they answered and asked for some more info so now i am waiting on that..

Dont want to miss out on the generous offer of our camping because i registered under the wrong (non member name)

Back