• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slick Rock/Deer Valley July 19th/20th (Not June)

That's cool, start 'em early! My 2 older ones (22/21) went camping with me when they were small and now like the outdoors very much. My youngest girl (14) never wanted too and is a total homebody...I always try to get her to go but no luck...her loss.

XJensen said:
I won't be able to makeit but sounds like it will be a good time. You going to run them all South to North?

Josh

Hi Josh, hope you are well. Yes, we will start out at Spicer end of Slick Rock then up 4 to the Hermit Valley end of Deer Valley where we met last month, then out to 88, up to Strawberry Trail and ultimately ending at Hwy 50. Barring any breakdowns should be a lot of wheelin' and a great experience for my son who was at UCSB until he graduated last year, so he hasn't been able to go with me on any of my excursions! If time allows I may even take him over to Loon Lake and give him a taste of the Rubicon.

:peace:

Back