• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MOAB-2013

I'm going for sure. The 25th Anniversary event was great. The 30th should be a lot of fun, as well. I'll either be staying at the Adventure Inn or I may look into renting a condo for a week.

I thought you could just camp anywhere... was thinking of bringing the tent trailer. But now i dont know...

Got spot 48. No hook up car site. Gonna be roughing it. LOL

Saturday-Sunday, eight days. .!. :D .!.

So here's how I know that I'm going to be a shitty husband. Booked my campsite then went to put it on my calendar and thought those dates look familiar. Turns out my wedding, which wasn't on my calendar, is on 19 Oct. Still planning on going to Moab, I'll broach the subject with the woman later...

No hook up car site #49.

I thought you could just camp anywhere... was thinking of bringing the tent trailer. But now i dont know...

There are some open camping sites along the river that are free.

There are some open camping sites along the river that are free.

That could work for me. The less i spend the better. Anyone wanna rough it our in the free section with me? :p

I'll make you a delicious Torta our 1st night there :)

That could work for me. The less i spend the better. Anyone wanna rough it our in the free section with me? :p

Id be down to go. Will have vacation time and the jeep done (have a year from now to work out all the tangles) by then :)

You guys should really start saving for the campground. Nothing like hot tubs at the end of the day, warm showers, plenty of campfires to hang at, and where else will you have cops roll in at 2am and ask a guy with an angle grinder if he heard any loud noises?

Got spot 48. No hook up car site. Gonna be roughing it. LOL

Saturday-Sunday, eight days. .!. :D .!.
YOu find a two vehicle trailer for us to share yet? Ha!

im down for free camping.
Possibly.

You guys should really start saving for the campground. Nothing like hot tubs at the end of the day, warm showers, plenty of campfires to hang at, and where else will you have cops roll in at 2am and ask a guy with an angle grinder if he heard any loud noises?
hot tub = win.

Moab is a great place for offroading...
MJR and I were there in October for 10 days....
Planning to be there again this coming year.
Already have reservations....

Charles

Back