• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Please welcome your 2012/2013 SC BOD!!

JeepFreak21

NAXJA Forum User
Congratulations to the new Sierra Chapter BOD!!
President: Eric Zappe "EricsXJ"
V. President: Kelly Barry "playwithit"
Treasurer: Josh Weiher "the_weirdo"

Thank you guys for taking on this responsibility! I know you'll all do a great job!

Thanks to Jon Larson "blondejoncherokee" for stepping up to the plate as well! It was a good race!

And thank you to all those who took part in the election process!

Billy

Wait...... who put josh in charge of our money???

jk

congratulations to all of you!

Congratulations Gents!

Congrats guys!

Step 1: Get elected as Treasurer for NAXJA Sierra Chapter
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit

congratulations dudes!

Wait, there's money to be had in NAXJA? Where does this "money" come from? :)

Congrats, everyone. Looking forward to wheeling more in the coming year.

wait, josh gets to hold all the money? :eek::looney:
sa-weeet! maybe i can hit him up for a "loan" to pay for my new 4 speed atlas! :clap:

Thanks guys!

:wave:

Step 1: Get elected as Treasurer for NAXJA Sierra Chapter
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit

Why do I get the feeling that our chapter account will be low and suddenly Josh's rig will have some really nice new parts???? :D
Seriously tho, congrat's to you all!

Fellow constitutes and NAXJA citizens,

So it has been. So it must be with this generation of Americans.
That we are in the midst of crisis is now well understood. Our nation is at war, against a far-reaching network of violence and hatred. Our economy is badly weakened, a consequence of greed and irresponsibility on the part of some, but also our collective failure to make hard choices and prepare the nation for a new age. Homes have been lost; jobs shed; businesses shuttered. Our health care is too costly; our schools fail too many; and each day brings further evidence that the ways we use energy strengthen our adversaries and threaten our planet.
These are the indicators of crisis, subject to data and statistics. Less measurable but no less profound is a sapping of confidence across our land -- a nagging fear that America's decline is inevitable, and that the next generation must lower its sights.
Today I say to you that the challenges we face are real. They are serious and they are many. They will not be met easily or in a short span of time. But know this, America: They will be met.
On this day, we gather because we have chosen hope over fear, unity of purpose over conflict and discord.
On this day, we come to proclaim an end to the petty grievances and false promises, the recriminations and worn-out dogmas, that for far too long have strangled our politics.

OK, this is the inaugural speech of our 44th President, but since this is my first election win since I was elected to bring Friday snacks in the 3rd grade I thought I would go all out.

I will try my best to not embarrass NAXJA and the Sierra Chapter and work hard to leave office with it in better shape than when elected. Congrats Eric and Josh and look forward to working with both of you.

OK, this is the inaugural speech of our 44th President, but since this is my first election win since I was elected to bring Friday snacks in the 3rd grade I thought I would go all out.

Well, I sure hope it works out better for you than it has for him!!

...we come to proclaim an end to the petty grievances and false promises, the recriminations and worn-out dogmas, that for far too long have strangled our politics.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Billy

Back