• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab - 2013

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
So is anyone here going to try and make the 30th Anniversary event in Moab in 2013?

I'd sure like to go.

I'm gonna try...

That is my plan. I've already started to work out a budget and I have the trip mapped out. My issue is getting the Jeep out there. I can't drive it, and don't have a tow rig. I'd still like to consider getting 8 guys together to charter a car hauler and have them shipped out and back. Either that or a flatbed that will hold 3 Jeeps.

All that said....who the hell really knows!!!!

I mentioned this to Tim the other day. It's a thought and would be cool, I need to run some numbers and see what it would take to get out there. One thought though would be to fly out and ride with someone if the Jeep couldn't make it for whatever reason.

I mentioned this to Tim the other day. It's a thought and would be cool, I need to run some numbers and see what it would take to get out there. One thought though would be to fly out and ride with someone if the Jeep couldn't make it for whatever reason.

You guys could also fly to Indy and help me drive mine out there! :D

I would love to go, but it's going to come down to costs and finances once it gets closer. I would like to be buying a home early next year, but i'm not sure if that's going to happen.

I would love to go, but it's going to come down to costs and finances once it gets closer. I would like to be buying a home early next year, but i'm not sure if that's going to happen.

Shut up and bring your ass! :D

So is anyone here going to try and make the 30th Anniversary event in Moab in 2013?

I'd sure like to go.

I would love to go there and a few other places but dont see that happening with my boys starting to drive and the alimony I pay. Hell, if things get sorted the boys might have their MJ at the next Crawl.

My friend now is still the time to buy. There are tones of short sales on the market still and repo's that are great deals. Next time you are down I'll tell you about my house purchase.

as cool as that would be flying the family out is not in the budget...so it will be here in good ole tn

Your wheeling family will be there.

Love to go, but isn't a little COLD in Moab in October?? I'm looking seriously at the EJS in March (the stars are lining up with the kids Spring Break!)... if I can get the heep running by then:rattle:
and IF a few other things come together.

Back