• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Clearance on a couple compressors!

JR aka RJROffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
I've got to clear out a couple of air compressor systems here. Actually they are full onboard air systems.

VIAIR Constant Duty Onboard Air System

10007.jpg

Normally $399.99 + S/H from any retailer, we're going to extend a couple extra deals to clear these out.

First, we are going to ship this to you for free anywhere in the continental 48 United States. This is about a $25-$30 value just in shipping alone!

I can't advertise it, but there may be even more to the special so enter the coupon code compressor when you add product to your cart to see what additional deals we're extending your way.

http://www.rjroffroad.com/viair-constant-duty-onboard-air-system-offroad-pr-16886.html

and here i thought that i had missed out. ordered one tonight and cant wait for it to arrive

what size is the guage (diamiter)?

AHHHHHHHHH!! WANT BAD! No money though!

I bought this exact setup for $295 out the door just last year through 4wheelparts!!

I bought this exact setup for $295 out the door just last year through 4wheelparts!!

Not surprising, VIAIR started their MAP pricing program early last year, so it was probably before they required a minimum retail price, which is more $ than this deal, just FYI!

With this economy, Establishing stupid price controls like that, VIAIR may have just put themselves out of business!

Not really, the MAP system works quite well. Really only affects the competition on the dealer side of it.

My sales on VIAIR product actually grown a little since the switchover, it just kind of levels the playing field for all of the dealers.

Back