• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Black Friday Super Sale JcrOffroad

Got my shirt today... Thanks :)

Black Friday Super Sale Stage Four front Bumper arrived! Fast, fast, fast service. I was expecting to see it in about a month from now. Wire brushed, cleaned and primered. Old bumper removed. Will spray finish coat (Rustolium flat black) and cut fenders and flares tomorrow. Install on New years eve.

Great service, product and value. Thanks again JCR Offroad.

I just got mine today (Dec 30). That sucker looks fantastic. Super welds and very well manufactured. Oh, and the T-shirt is great. That came in a few weeks ago.

I think I will go ahead and order the front bumper tie in brackets tomorrow. I look forward to the install.

Here's the first photo of the new JCR Offroad stage IV bumper. I had fun painting it in 45 degree weather, but I could not wait until spring for the install.

Now I need a JCR Offroad sticker and 3/4" shackles to go with it.

26667350125_large.jpg

Here is what mine looks like:

DSCF0114.jpg

I installed that in 16 degree weather with ice still frozen to the Jeep! Great bumpers, but man it was hard to get the unibody tie ins on...

Any chance at getting a set of stickers too?

Just got mine in the other day. It fit like a glove! I'm going to put in the steering brace another day though because of the snow and didn't want to be stranded without steering.

IMG_2957.jpg

IMG%5D

All right. If everyone is show'n.

Jeep116.jpg

Jeep110.jpg

Great job JCR. Very happy customer.

Just got mine in the other day. It fit like a glove! I'm going to put in the steering brace another day though because of the snow and didn't want to be stranded without steering.

IMG_2957.jpg

IMG%5D

Interesting angle you've got going there. I was able to get mine to install with even spacing between the side protection and body panels.

26667350130_large.jpg

(License plate frame has been removed, by the way).

Back