• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS 1998 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 4x4

4x4forfun

NAXJA Forum User
I bought this truck a little under 2 years ago. It currently has 183,000 miles on it, and it still runs very strong. The Inside is in great shape, no tears in the seats or holes in the floorboard. Everything does currently work on here, the A/C does need to be recharged. The inside i would rate as a 8/10. The exterior has no dents, but it does have a small rust spot on the front driver fender, but its not very big. I have taken very good care of this Jeep since my taking ownership.

The maintenance has follows
Oil changed every 3000-3500 miles with Valvoline high mileage.
5 bfg all terrains 30x950x15
Front and rear diffs had fluids changed.
New starter
New alternator
Belts
Throttle position sensor
Cam shaft position sensor
Crank Shaft position sensor
New Cap
Plugs and Wires
S&B cold air intake

The Bad
I think it needs a new Oil pan gasket ( leaves a puddle the size of a 50cent piece on the ground after about 9 hours of sitting)
Small Rust spot on the Front Fender

This Jeep runs really well, i just need to get something that gets better mpg due to i live so far from work. If you have any questions please let me know, i would like to get 4000.00 or best offer. I do have pictures i will get them up as soon as possible if you want i can email them directly to you. I can be reached at 817 542 5114 ask for Mike or you can email me at [email protected].
IMG_0509.jpg

Back