• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

91 XJ to part out

x2elite

NAXJA Forum User
Its just a basic 4 door, auto, with a rough country 3 inch lift with a 2 inch spacer on top of that. Pretty much everything is there and available. Engine is toast though.

which TC? 231 or 242

what would you want for the TC?

What kind of lift is it (AAL?) and how much?

Last edited:
The taillights are in good shape, but they do have some overspray on them (can easily be cleaned off). Hatch shocks are working (they hold the door up), but are starting to go I think.

Aw4 Tranny, 231 TC, D30/D35 open/open, Lift kit has less than 2000 miles on it, shocks are stilll good, 3" AAL rough Country, has stock front skid/TC Skid/ and gas tank skid.

The price on the TC depends on if it is me taking it out, or you coming down and dropping it yourself. LOL

You gonna come get the stuff? If you are willing to come get the stuff, I'll let you have it all for $250.00. As far as the axle shaft... I would rather sell the axle complete.

I also still have a Tabor 9K winch for sale, and a Roof rack with 4 front facing lights, 2 rear facing lights, shovel mount, high lift mount, and spare tire mount.

You gonna come get the stuff? If you are willing to come get the stuff, I'll let you have it all for $250.00. As far as the axle shaft... I would rather sell the axle complete.

Yeah, I'd come get the stuff. If you still have it by the time I've got the money. If you've sold it by then, my loss. :)

I was kind of interested in the gas skid, hence my asking ;)
Are you going to be at Barnwell?

I am going to be at Barnwell.....
What are gas tank skids going for???

I do have the front axle and drive shaft, I'll let you have it for $125.00. Where you at in Texas?

I'd like to get $250.00 for the rack. (it has the thule crossbars and gutter mounts, I had all of that and a 35" spare on it for a long time). I have been debating on putting it back on my jeep, but I don't really need it.

Wait, what year is this? Mine is a 99 and I understand that older skids won't work.

Back