• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1962 F-250 4x4 easy project

RlCHARD CRANlUM

NAXJA Forum User
I'm selling my truck. Here's picture when I first got it in 2002 or so.

Here's a picture of the fresh paint in about 2006.

Here are some pictures from a few weeks ago.

I recently had a rebuilt 292 .40 over, balanced, block decked and line honed with ECZ-G heads and intake (4V).

It's a nice solid original 4x4 truck that hasn't been abused off road or hacked up but it does need a few things. I haven't driven it in four years with the exception of bringing it home from the mechanic who did the motor install. It does need a master cylinder and the generator light is on. I do have another generator to try but don't have the ambition to get it done.

There's rust in the leading edge of the hood but I have a patch panel and a good hood. Both doors need some love but I have two good doors. Both fenders are too rough to salvage in my opinion but I have two good fenders. I also have three tailgates to choose from.

I have quite a few additional parts to go with the truck for the right price including ram horn exhaust manifolds and would be happy to show them. Some trades I'd consider would be an economy car of comparable value or a pick-up camper of comparable value.

Let me know if you have any interest and make an offer. I'm in the Molalla area, South of Portland OR.

I wish the timing was right..

This style of project is on my bucket list..

(It's even red!)

Back