• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

feeler / wtb:looking for a project vehicle

5l33p3r

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys, it's been a while since i've been on (just finished redoing my Xterra's suspension for the 4th time). anyways, i'm starting to look for a 91-94 XJ for a new project. if anyone has one or knows of a good deal i'd appreciate a heads up.

i'd prefer stock to mildly modded, 4.0L, AW-4 & NP231 in running condition. i'm open to whatever as far as f/r axles, 2/4 door, wheels & tires.

thanks for looking, and thanks for any info!

Travis

are you dead set on an auto? depending on if i can make up my mind or not, i might be looking to sell my MJ. its 3/4th wheel drive and manual trans though. but i have to see if my cherokee can be put back on the road first.

swamprat,

thanks for the heads up. manual trans isn't an issue at all and is actually what i really wanted (i was figuring that an auto would be easier to come across). please keep me informed.

where are you located? i'm in columbus Texas (i-10 between houston and san antonio.

thanks

Travis

im not sure how much of a build project your wanting but I will have a rolling chassis for a 98 2wd that will be pretty well stripped. would be a clean slate to start with and i'll let it go for dirt cheap.

Back