• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocks & Valleys, September 28

Re: Rocks & Valleys, September 28

Yes, but I think you would look better in a pink one.

He only gets a pink one since he backed out of Moab........:looser:

Ram" K-Man is still awesome"Rod.....

ive got spares, you going to be needing them first?

thumb throttle is installed, i swapped out the gear shifter for another one with more variability. works much better. but im still not 100% happy with it. they came off of a cheap bike, and flex a little as you turn them. i might go to the bike shop today and see if i can get something better. maybe smoother ratcheting with an all metal design. or a brake lever for easy tension adjustment.

also got my tow ready trailer converters in the mail. got to do that today. brake lights have been nice. ive been limiting myself to only driving during the day, and when i hit the brakes, turning the lights on because the tails still come on. should be quick enough. but ive got to get through 7 hours of class and a stats exam knowing that they are sitting at home waiting for me.

my roommate garret is having a bear of a time getting his K5 ready. his 60 chromos are in. one of his crawlers was leaking air pretty bad. and last night a new power steering pump turned into a complete steering box rebuild... and im just sitting here like, "i put bike parts on my jeep."

Last edited:
Back