• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4wd swap parts

IslanderOffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Limited time availability. Must be picked up in Dallas this Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning. If I take them to Houston and pay for storage I'll probably keep them.

HP Dana 30. Good 3.55's, recent repaint, no steering or unit bearings. I'll throw in some new uca bushings. $150.

New spicer ball joints for a d30. Never opened $100

Ax15 from a 97 TJ. Bought from baertrax in feb, worked when pulled. No shifter bell housing or clutch. $300, same I paid for it.

Front and rear driveshafts for a 4x4 5spd. Hard to find lengths compared to an auto. I could keep these at my new apartment so not desperate to sell. $100

Balljoints are a set of 2?

Set of 2 top and bottom

was interested. until I my job decided to not pay me until monday. :|

PM replied

Ed, got one coming your way as well.

Ball joints sold

Trans pending

Everything else still in Dallas, can schedule viewing or pickup

If the sale for trans falls thru I want it and maybe the D30 as well

bump

trans and axle still available. parts are in Dallas.

Correction: trans is a 3550

bump

parts are in houston. Need to move them as I have nowhere to keep them besides in the Jeep.

Need to move this stuff. Price drop.

Trans 250
Axle 100
Driveshafts 50

No holding,will meet someone in the Houston area if needed but not driving way out of my way to deliver unless you're paying for gas. If you want the parts have cash in hand.

You wouldn't happen to be driving back out to Cali anytime soon, would ya? Ha.

Never

guess its all going in the trash

I could but if they have no value to anyone, they're trash ;)

Back