• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

15x8" Soft 8 Beadlocks, 5x4.5" pattern

the_weirdo

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Selling 4 beadlock rims that I picked up in trade 2 years ago. I had grand plans for them but never used them and they've just been sitting. They are dusty from sitting in the garage but will clean up nice. I'm tossing a D44 under the front and these are no longer in the build plan because they won't fit.

15x8" Soft 8 rims, 4" backspacing, 5x4.5" bolt pattern
Weld-on beadlocks
Includes the 4 rings and most of the bolts and nyloc nuts to assemble. All of the nuts and bolts should be there - I just don't feel like counting out all 152 sets to verify.

Full disclosure: I have not personally mounted wheels on these beadlocks so I cannot verify that there are no leaks. If they leak, you will need to identify the leak with soapy water, add more weld to that area, and grind it flush. I have discounted the price accordingly.

Asking $250. I can deliver between Redmond and Everett. I'll also be heading down to CA in late Feb and can deliver along I-5 at that time.

jSr2ztP.png

Sounds good. My current plan is to cruise thru Kalama around 8am on Weds, Feb 22. I'll get in touch with you as the time gets closer.

Still available?

Back