• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands Aug 2-4

Hoping I can still make it. Even though the boss said if we get our entire order out during the week we won't work the weekend, we are still working saturday....should be able to find coverage but we shall see!

I'm in....I got trolled by two co-workers and my supervisor! See most of you in the morning!

Does anybody know if its raining down south near the badlands? It has been raining all day here. We are still planning on going just want to make sure we bring all we need if it rains.

Attica is sunny

But I'm not there yet

will prolly rain cause I left the doors and top at home

mac 'takes me forever to get out of town' gyvr

It will rain, because i have yet to camp at the badlands in nice weather!

I'm finally on the road.

Blue skies just south of ft Wayne!

mac 'just me and the dog' gyvr

Sam is being a girl and not going...

I think you're all being girls for not camping at the Badlands Campground

mac 'just saying' gyvr

Ok last question. Since some are going and some aren't, where do we want to camp. Part of me says to all be in a group.

I'm saying everyone should camp at badlands. Since there is only a few of us going I say we all go to the badlands

The baby slept through one of the loudest parties last month...

mac 'shouldn't b as loud this weekend' gyvr

Sam is being a girl and not going...

sam is being smart and not wheeling his half built jeep.

was going to go camp but looks like it will rain on and off. if im not wheeling there is no point in sitting in a tent with a pissed off wife and a crying 2 month old.

wish i could make it, hope to be done with the jeep in the next couple weeks. maybe some people will be down for a labor day weekend run.

have fun, be safe, return home with jeeps in one piece.

:wave:

Though I would love to go wheeling, I'm going to have to stay home this round. There will be other opportunities.

You folks have a great time!

We are gonna try to go thru our pictures today to see what all we got. Haven't even looked at them yet.

Back