• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Mild MJ

builds like this make me want a purpose built MJ like yours! good stuff

purpose built?? this see's more pavement than anything :banghead: just found that i have two bad ujoint in the axle shafts, bad steering shaft and broke a steering box bolt the other night tightening it. about ready to burn this thing :rolleyes:

purpose built?? this see's more pavement than anything :banghead: just found that i have two bad ujoint in the axle shafts, bad steering shaft and broke a steering box bolt the other night tightening it. about ready to burn this thing :rolleyes:

Dont burn it!!! I'll pick it up free of charge for you :D

pulled the carpet finally. pinholes on driver/passanger and the rest of the metal is getting thin.

001-21.jpg

RE swaybar bracket
004-20.jpg

stock lights
005-18.jpg

IPF with silverstars
006-12.jpg

High. wind 1 fence 0
007-10.jpg

Had some goods arrive. Not happy at all with the floor boards from c2c or there customer service. HD stiffiners will go on at some point.
aee985d2-37b8-0e08.jpg
aee985d2-37ec-ac09.jpg
aee985d2-3815-b256.jpg
one day it will actually get in the booth to be prettied up
aee985d2-3851-70b8.jpg

aee9817f-e6e0-3e17.jpg

Havent gotten very far, just the pass side semi mocked up.

aee9817f-e735-a36b.jpg

aee9817f-e777-737b.jpg

New to me seats and floor mats, all for a measley $80

aee9817f-e7d3-1406.jpg

Somewhere in utah.. Maters cousin Tow Mater

aee9817f-e854-f0b2.jpg

Ditched this setup for..

aee9817f-e8ea-56bd.jpg

Lastly, i finally have a working ebrake. Modded the brackets and swapped the threaded rod out from the zj bracket to one i had from my 96 xj. It was about 1/2" longer, and thats just what i needed to get the nut started on.

aee9817f-e9a2-61be.jpg

Always liked your MJ. One day when my MJ graduates it will be something close to yours with a mix of my old green XJ.

That was probably LastMJ, one of the socal guys. dash burned and took the whole truck with it, was a super nice clean white '92 :(

That was probably LastMJ, one of the socal guys. dash burned and took the whole truck with it, was a super nice clean white '92 :(

Damn that's a shame. Ive always been a big fan of a clean mj. And it's scary to see cause my steering column has gone up a little before. (mopar used too small a gauge wire in my column. Ha.

Iittle update is the pass floor is still almost done. Got tired of burning thru, talked to my boss and he reccomended a special wire for autobody, i just got thinner wire because it was in stock. Got home and tried it out, much better. Then realized id gone thru a half a bottle of gas on half a floor pan. Long story short, had the gas maxed out since i got the welder, turns out the liner is bad. So gotta order a new liner before i can try finishing it up.

Back