• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MSV 10/2/11

Kiefer316

NAXJA Forum User
Keri, Dave and I took a trip up to MSV today just to get out since both Mine and Dave's rigs were both down. Had some fun seeing the changing colors and short hikes. I only have a few pics and 1 vid. When Keri's camera gets uploaded ill try and get those posted as well.
IMAG0467.jpg

IMAG0468.jpg

IMAG0470.jpg

IMAG0471.jpg

IMAG0473.jpg

(Click on last image to view video)

Looks like a great day....... wish I could have gone with ya!

I saw you guys driving home on 470 as I was heading in to work......

great pics -- Sheila and I hiked that trail at the top back into the wilderness area years ago (pre-kids), great hike, and very few people. I had one of my best fishing days ever on MSV too about 8 years ago -- 15 brookies in 1/2 hour -- unfortunately it ended with a hook in my left thumb nailbed... but we sure enjoyed good fish and venison over the fire, with some liquid anesthetic, before we headed down to let the dr. brutalize my thumb.

Definitely would've like to have gone with you guys but the jeep is in pieces. Stupid ADD, just can't ever leave well enough alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back