• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1989 Jeep Cherokee F/S

Jeepin John

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 1989 Jeep Cherokee. It has custom made tube doors, a 3" lift, 31" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws (90% Tread left), D35 with Lincoln Locker, and 98,000 original miles on it. This Jeep runs great and would be a great wheeling Jeep. If interested please email me at [email protected]. I am asking $2000 or best offer. I will entertain any offer. I need to get rid of this Jeep soon. Thanks!!

Jeep1.jpg

Jeep2.jpg

Jeep3.jpg

I think it is dangerous to run them backwards... especially in rainy conditions.

I like your XJ, goodluck with the sale.

nw-xj-scott said:
if you were in oregon, it would be sold. haha

If you want to buy it, I may be able to talk my wife into a drive home to Vancouver in the next couple of weeks. I could go and pick it up and drive it cross country. All it would cost is gas.

Can you get doors that match and pm mew your bottom dollar and number.

how well does this thing run? i need a good dd. i would swap the rear end out so that doesnt matter. got any full doors that match?

256offroad said:
how well does this thing run? i need a good dd. i would swap the rear end out so that doesnt matter. got any full doors that match?

This Jeep runs great. It only has 98,000 miles on it. Mechanically it was well taken care of before I got it. I have doors but they are not matching. I bought it with the tuve doors on it. Let me know if your interested.

okay...email me more pics of it so i know if it is worth my time. you are quite far from me.

[email protected]

UPDATED!!!!

I have a DANA 30 with an ARB Locker, compressor and wiring as well as a Chrysler 27 spline 8.25 with a PowerTrax locker in it to go with this Jeep. Same price $2000 or best offer but with and extra set of axles with real lockers not lincoln locker! Let me know if you are interested!

Back