• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmas Day Giveaway ~ Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoopy

NAXJA Forum User
First and foremost, I'd like to say MERRY CHRISTMAS! to all our friends and customers. Second, sorry for the delay on this. We went up north to my mothers house yesterday and didn't get back in time to do this last night. Sorry for any problems.

Shall we get down to business? ~ Ya I thought you wouldn't mind either.

215 people replied to the Christmas Day Giveaway thread ~ very cool. 2 of those will win one of our Cage kits. Looks like pretty good odds if you ask me.

EVERYONE CAN REPLY TO THIS THREAD (to congradulate the winners or whatever). So are you ready to find out who gets a chance at the loot?! Well then lets pick some names. THE WINNERS ARE:
  • Boatwrench (NAXJA Member #396) from Up the Street from Jes
  • footdale (NAXJA Member #1281) of Boulder, Co

What Do They Win:
  • D and C's XJ Cage kit (no options, 2DR or 4DR)

You must claim your prize by PM'n me. I need your address/phone/name for shipping purposes. You have till 1/15/06 to claim your prizes. After that, they are forfiet. SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED.

Disclaimer:
This [nor any other] giveaway was NOT solicited by any member of the NAXJA 's administration. My hope is that more people will see these giveaway's and realize the great value the NAXJA is to our vehicles ~ and become "Supporting Members"

ONCE AGAIN ~
MERRY CHRISTMAS

If you didn't win, and would like to purchase one of our cage kits, we will be happy to hold the Christmas special price of $350 through the end of the year. Please see Christmas Specials thread for more information.

crap!...thanks for the chance..:wave:

thank you for the give aways and for the chance to win! have a great and prosperous new year.

Congrats to the winners. Thank you for the support. I will be purchasing one soon anyway.

I motion that Boatwrench and rightseatsis are barred and excluded from all further giveaways and raffles.
They heve met their quota for a lifetime and shouldn't be allowed to make it so tough for everyone else from now on.
:D

Snoppy, Thanks for the chance to win this great give away, and the support of NAXJA. When I am ready to buy a cage i will be contacting you.

and have a Great Holliday!!!!

Sweet guys - thanks for the chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back