• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 up county items

resq229

NAXJA Forum User
98 up country parts- Factory tow hooks, front engine skid plate, rear gas tank steel skid plate.

make offer, or im going to need some other parts for my 98 and might do some trading if you have a few items i need, i will get a list together soon.

Let me know what you might need as well....I'd like the tow hooks.

Well i took a quick look at it just a bit ago and a few things i need are, a 2'' receiver hitch with no rust, a good condition steering wheel, a working e brake handle assy, im going to need a 97 motor or a good rebuildable short block. thats just a few things.

A few more items on this jeep im not going to need,, black front bumper, black bumper end caps, valance with fog light and tow hook cut outs, cruise servo assy, very dirty rear tan seat.

just some ideas, cash works too via paypal, i will ship on you dime or local pickup is cool too.

i have a stripped block that was a shortblock, i have crank rods fasteners cam etc. it is rebuildable, does your current block have a hole in it?

i have a stripped block that was a shortblock, i have crank rods fasteners cam etc. it is rebuildable, does your current block have a hole in it?

i just bought this 2 door up country yesterday, i dont see a hole in the block. the guy said the rod on #2 was broke and the block was probably trash, but he also said it ran but was knocking. it has no compression on #2 at all but the piston does move up and down, also if i turn the crank back and forth by hand i can hear what sounds like a bad rod bearing on #2. not really sure what i need yet now that ive looked into it more. ive got everything unbolted to pull the motor, just waiting on a cherry picker. then i will know more.

i will hold the skid for you and im sure we can work something out on it, right now its still bolted up and by the looks of the rusted bolts im not in a big hurry to fight them, lol. the skid plate is in nice condition just has very rusty bolts.

cool sounds good id like to get it either way just figured i could help you out w some parts

Thats cool, id let it go for $40 but the main question is, are you ever down towards Asheville or Haywood co. NC? shipping this thing would suk price wise.

I might even be able to meet you half way on a sunday, one weekend for some gas. just let me know.

Thanks

Anyone want the front skid plate for $50? this thing is heavy duty.

I would love to have the front skid and the fuel tank skid. I will have a front bumper that aint black, but is navy blue. We could do shipping or a parts train. I aint in a hurry for the skids, but I want them lol.

Let me know....

Brian

I would love to have the front skid and the fuel tank skid. I will have a front bumper that aint black, but is navy blue. We could do shipping or a parts train. I aint in a hurry for the skids, but I want them lol.

Let me know....

Brian

The front skid is available now, someone has dibs on the tank skid now though.

$50 seems fair for the skid, you can pick it up or i can ship it for shipping cost.

97+ fuel skid won't fit your Jeep Brian. The front will though.

i am planning something for the 99 i DD Dirk, but thanks lol!!

Cool. Didn't know you had a '99. Since the tank skid in this thread is sold, I guess this isn't a derail -- but if you need a 97+, call J&W Jeep in California. I got mine from them.

Back