• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

91 xj part out

dirt_racin

NAXJA Forum User
* 95 model 4.0 ho 6cyl, approx. 95000 mi last october I replaced timing chain set, high volume oil pump, all new seals and gaskets, except head gasket. replaced plugs wires and dist. cap...550.00
*hp dana 30 non disc.,motive 4:56 gears, lockrite locker, moog ball joints, no knuckles.. 275.00
*dana axle shafts non disc... 100.00
*8.25 rear 4:56 yukon gears, powertrax locker, jeep liberty disc brake conversion..450.00
*231j transfer case with SYE cv style driveshaft....400.00
*front driveshaft rebuilt within last 6 months.....50.00
*aw4 transmission, have a new filter to go with it....200.00
*rough country 4.5" leaf springs.....175.00
*rough country 4.5" coil springs.......125.00
*1.5" lift shackles......40.00
*2" coil spring spacers.....30.00
*steering box with stock pitman arm........40.00
*steering box about a year old with drop pitman arm for 6"lift.....75.00
*radiator about 9 months old from advance auto........75.00
*heavy duty steering from RPM DOM tube, with hiem joints, double sheer, and drilled knuckles...200.00
*adjustable trackbar with heavy duty bracket......125.00
*unit bearings less than a year old both......75.00
*long arm kit, with heavy duty crossmember and transfer case skid.....400.00
*front bumper....150.00
*rear bumper......100.00
*4 15"x10" steel wheels.....150.00
*1 15'x8" steel wheel.....45.00
* 20g gas tank+fuel pump, less than year old ....125.00
*gas tank skid 1/8" thick with built in back up lights.....75.00
not able to post pics yet, i can email them as requested.
email [email protected]
or text 423-946-6745
located in kingsport tn.

pics of steering to katuah at gmail, def interested
also of front bumper if it is aftermarket with recovery point(s)
i assume the D30 has no knuckles with it because it had the drilled knuckles with the steering?
if you part the axles I'd be interested in the lockers, and the liberty brakes.

im building a toyota buggy, cant afford both.
bumper is homemade, has recovery points, currently have a 9000 winch on it that i am keeping.
I plan on scrapping the shell, if someone want to buy it for what i can get out of it at the scrap yard your welcome to it.

Just checked google maps... holy crap, wish you werent so far away, or Id snatch that rear axle up... Headed to Atlanta any time soon?

Ok, assuming I would do a roadtrip to the Knox area, lets talk trades... Heres what I have to offer, in whatever combination you may want to get close to the asking price of the axle.

I have a used 220volt stick A/C welder, in great shape.

http://www.weldingmart.com/item/AC-225:K1170/8068

I have a Century 155GL flux core wire welder, its 120 volt, but about as big as they come in 110volt. I upgraded to a 220V Hobart which is about all I use now. Its not new, but works like a champ.

http://www.amazon.com/Century-83156-120-Volt-Gasless-Welder/dp/B00004TZL1

A 50 piece box of 6" cut-off wheels, (the link is for a 25 piece box)

http://mbtools.net/products/Metabo-Cut%2dOff-Wheels-6-X-1{47}16"-X-7{47}8"-Arbor.html

I have a brand new Metabo:

http://www.contractorstoolsupply.com/metabo-6-angle-grindercutoff-we14150quick-p-1965.html

I have a brand new Milwaukee Die/End grinder: (I can throw in a few NEW Burr Bits.)

http://www.amazon.com/Milwaukee-5192-4-5-High-Speed-Grinder/dp/B00018AAWO

I have tons more, just not sure what you're looking for. I can get pictures of the actual item if you're interested in anything.

My direct email is ovalexpress AT netscape.net

~ Stump

What long arm kit is it?
it was bought from a guy on here that makes them. not sure what his username is. I got it from someone that totaled his jeep before he had a chance to install it. send me a email and i can send you pics of it.
has ballistic bushings on axle ends and hiems on the frame ends. i believe new this kit was around a 1000. i have only had it since last october, it works really good. no binding issues.
[email protected]

Got back about an hour ago from meeting up to get my rear axle and gas tank skid. Guys dont hesitate, Jason is an honest seller with good equipment. Thanks again for the deal, nice meeting you, and good luck with the buggy build. Thanks again!

~ James

Got back about an hour ago from meeting up to get my rear axle and gas tank skid. Guys dont hesitate, Jason is an honest seller with good equipment. Thanks again for the deal, nice meeting you, and good luck with the buggy build. Thanks again!

~ James
yeah, nice to meet you as well. glad we could work something out. i hope it serves you well.
jason

long arms and track bar....sold
rear springs.....pending

package deal time.
4.5" coil springs
2.5" spacers
2.5' greasable shackles..........125.00

hp dana 30 non disc., lockrite, 4.56 motive gears, moog ball joints, knuckles drilled for hiems instead of tre's, 6 mo. old hubs. calipers-rotors-brakes- yj brake lines (new in october 2010) spare axle shafts non disc.
heavy duty steering by rpm offroad, DOM tube with hiems, steering box with drop pitman arm drilled for hiems. (one of the centering spacers for heims is broke).....475.00

enging and trans.......550.00

231j transfer with sye, front and rear drive shafts.......350.00

Back