• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

01 Cherokee Sport FS

its a nice xj.. low mileage.. Good luck on the sale!
Dont listen to Andy. Im amazed he could use such big words such as Seriousness! Seriously!

No problem! I'm not in a pinch to sell it. I would like to sell it and get something else, but if it doesn't sell that's ok. I really enjoy the XJ and have no problems hanging on to it. I looked around at comparable mileage XJs that were stock and some of those were listed for around 8-9K. I figured I would list it at $9500 and see where it went. It may be a little high, but I would much rather come off of that price versus a lower one.

Yeah, I wasn't bashing on ya. The only time I see comparable Cherokees are at lots. Bone stock. In fact I saw one the other day. Its was sharp. Looked really nice. It was 93 and the guy was asking 8700 for it.... that's a bit rediculas if ya ask me.

No one is asking you.. its the sellers choice to over price because obviously he doesnt want to sell it nor take a hit on making money..

Oh wow! That is your XJ? Very Nice!

Back