• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 MJ SWB

I have 2 Spare lifts here. I was going to put a short arm lift on it to start with. Basically Rough country fixed lowers, RE ADj uppers, RE hd Trac bar and Mount, JKS bayonet eliintaors, and some 22"or 24" shocks up front, some SS brake lines. The rear was going to be SOA with some MOPAR spring perches, and some Tacoma shocks. I still have to buy the shocks. The springs will be a Vintage set of Rusty's 808's (6.5) That I have had for 5 yrs.

Lifted I was thinking in the 2200 range with the above listed parts.

I also have a set of Terra flex Long arms that I thought about putting on it, but I really dont want to cut this rig up. Thats why I havent done anything to it in the 2 yrs I have owned it.

I also have a line on a 8.25 to replace the d35. It has 4.10's in it, so to find a matching front is a few PNP trips away. OF course the more I mod this rig.. the higher the price will go, and the less likely I will sell it for less then the posted price. I can also add a set of 532x9.5 TSL's but the price will jump another 500 for those.

Last edited:
Also if you wanted to get real fancy and flexy I ahve a set Of custom Alcan springs for the rear. These springs are still on my truggy, but since I am nking the rear.. no need in keeping them around.

hmmm, i really think that my deal is going to fall through with the other guy. but how bad does the jep smoke? or has been resolved since the first post. and the ax4 is a standard tranny right?

Motor still smokes bad. I have another motor sitting on a Pallet ready to be installed, I just havent gotten around to fixing it yet. Yes the AX4 is a 4spd standard trans, but I also have an AX5 to go with it as well. I also can deliver it too.

I have another motor sitting on a Pallet ready to be installed, I just havent gotten around to fixing it yet. Yes the AX4 is a 4spd standard trans, but I also have an AX5 to go with it as well. I also can deliver it too.

I can vouch for the spare engine and AX5......they both came out of MJ when I 4.0'd it :)

Jeff

I can vouch for the spare engine and AX5......they both came out of MJ when I 4.0'd it :)

Jeff

Yeah it kinda worked out that way.. you got the stuff for your 4.0 swap, and I got a motor to keep my rig stock :) More then likely I willbe swapping in the other motor the weekend of the oct 18.

Motor still smokes bad. I have another motor sitting on a Pallet ready to be installed, I just havent gotten around to fixing it yet. Yes the AX4 is a 4spd standard trans, but I also have an AX5 to go with it as well. I also can deliver it too.

ahh i see, so the idea of driving it from VA to GA is probably not the best. im still waiting to here back from some other guy about a built XJ.

Well, I think I will be swapping the motor in 2 weeks. At least that way I can drive it with out fogging for the mosquitos around here. Also if it dont sell I am going to BOB the bed 6-8" and wheel it.

well I dont know what to say..... I figured this would have sold by now. Everyone is always saying I would buy a MJ if I could find one.

THis will be the lift going on it now. It amazing what you find when looking in your garage

That's a good lolokin' MJ. Unfortunately in this economy, there are a lot of people that don't have much saved up or have used it up trying to make their bills...

I've got a lead on a couple hear that I'm trying to acquire.

I cant trell you how many offers in trades I have had. Just none of them were worth it for me, and the one that was.. well the deal fell through cause he didnt have a title.

Back