• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RoM 2015

" RRC and National will be paying for 2 nights primitive camping for all paid MEMBERS"

Damn....that's new. So it won't pay the primitive fees toward my bunkhouse?

awesome sauce.....Roger and I already reserved the one bunkhouse or so he said

Yep Will we have it reserved...

If anyone else is interested I'm heading to Barnwell with a couple of friends that we have not wheeled together since the Nissan days ;) We will be there the weekend of Feb 14th

Will be a breakin run for them as they are heading AZ for an annual run they do. Anyone is welcome to ride with us... even Rovers ;) :)

Patrick... if we have bunkhouse or cabin how will NAXJA chipping in work? Do we just pay less registration or get reimbursed?

Yep Will we have it reserved...

If anyone else is interested I'm heading to Barnwell with a couple of friends that we have not wheeled together since the Nissan days ;) We will be there the weekend of Feb 14th

Will be a breakin run for them as they are heading AZ for an annual run they do. Anyone is welcome to ride with us... even Rovers ;) :)

Patrick... if we have bunkhouse or cabin how will NAXJA chipping in work? Do we just pay less registration or get reimbursed?
Valentine's weekend, are Nissan guys not married, or are Nissan girls that rugged?

If you have to ask, you don't want to know

Chia was originally a Nissan guy

1fc627b12e19c707061c8118c90dc528.jpg

I think I need to go to ROM

Patrick, we know it's Valentine's day and yes the women are coming...and staying tents not cabins ;) We don't make excuses ;) :)

No need for fire wood. I'll just drag another tree back to camp. Hoping to make it. Maybe pick a campsite little closer or at least easier to find this time. Xterra is a bitch to find.

Tent for me

I'm not sleeping with the poors in the hoovervilles. I'm living posh in the bunkers off madison ave.

Back