• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport, Rockford IL, $1000?

Gomez

NAXJA Forum User
I've decided to sell my jeep. I'm moving to Arizona and want to start fresh with something down there.

Pictures can be found:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1055108
or
https://picasaweb.google.com/algomez436/95JeepCherokee#

Its a 1995 Cherokee Sport with 16X,XXX miles
Automatic
RE 3.5" Superflex lift
RE1600 Track Bar
Front Tow points
AJ's Offroad Armor Rear Bumper

It is currently my daily driver. I have not had any major problems. The ignition Switch shorted out a few months ago, but that has been replaced. The main thing wrong with it is the Rust. The two back side mounts of the drivers seat have started to break away. Currently, I have a sheet of metal bridging the gap so the mount doesnt break.

The breaks need to be bled, but the fluid level doesnt drop so there arent any apparent leaks. Also the front tires are worn from before I had the drop pitman arm and had the allignment done. I have 1 never been used spare, so at least 1 new tire would likely be needed. The rear tires are still in great shape.

back in 2007 I replaced the passenger half of the floor pan so that side is solid.

I also removed the carpeting and insulation because it was holding moisture and adding to the rust problem.

I'm selling it because I am moving to phoenix for work, and want to start fresh with an arizona vehicle.

I'm asking 1000 (Anyone have an opinon if that sounds like a fair deal with the rust/seat safety issue)?

Couldn't get the link to post the pics from work, so here is one now. more at the links above or let me know what you want to see and I'll take it.

DSC00002.JPG

alright man i showed my brother the pics and gave him them info. hes pretty interested in it and wants to check it out. why dont you send me a pm with your number and ill have him give you a call so you guys can set something up.

Dang it why didn't I see this sooner. If it's available next week on my off days I'll be there - been looking for a cheap short distance DDer. Does it still have a catalytic convertor and/or any engine lights on? Heater and speedo work? thanks

Ed

Yup, still has the catalytic converter, and no warning lights.

Heat works, AC does not. Spedo is a little off, never changed the gear when I put larger tires on.

Hey you forgot your I-pass in there so we will get it sent to ya

Back