• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport

skifreek

NAXJA Forum User
***PICS WILL BE ADDED LATER TONIGHT 7/14***

Black in color, 114,000 miles, AW4, NP 231 TC.

Let's start off with the bad, so I won't waste your time reading all the good, only to be turned away by the bad stuff.

Rockers are toast in the rear sections. Floors are hurting from some rot as well, although it doesn't get wet when it rains, i'm guessing due to the height off the ground. ( Pictures will be loaded later tonight.) Driving over bumps in the road sucks. No Wobble, but just an uneasy feeling. Title search shows a rebuilt title from a rollover in 1997 down in Georgia. Jeep drives straight as an arrow down the street, and nothing underneath looks bent, mishaped, etc.

Now to some of the good.....

114K, motor runs and sounds like a Top. Oil changes every 2500, synthetic only. AW4 is flawless and shifts on a dime with no hesitations, stutters, or missteps. When i bought the jeep, the 2 front doors were rotted on the bottom, so i found 2 replacement doors with no rust, rot, and had them painted and installed.

-6.5'' RC (installed less than 4,000 miles ago) lift with adjustable LCA's(could be good or bad, depending on who prefers what, :D)

-Tera Low SYE, Custom Drive Shaft

-Flow master dual outlet catless exhaust. ( I have a magnaflow hi flow cat that i haven't put on yet that goes with the sale of the Jeep)

-32'' x 11.5''Goodyear Wrangler MT/R's that have LESS THAN 2,500 miles on them!!! Black wagon wheel rims..

- Everything listed next has been installed Less Than 1,200 miles ago.
* 27 Spline Nitro (former alloy usa) D30 Chromo Shafts that come with a lifetime warrantee.
* Alloy USA Chromo 5-297X(replacement) joints up front (5 year warrantee)
* Outer front Axle Seals (red)
* Wheel Hub Bearings ( also have lifetime warrantee )
* Brand new Rotors and Brake Pads

Asking $2900 or best reasonable offer. I am located in central CT.

-Gabe

Back