• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 XJ partout

thatguy86

NAXJA Forum User
96 4dr 5spd XJ in the next week or so i'll be tearing into it.

tranny doors front fenders gas tank and radiator are spoken for, i'm prob swapping the seats into mine also so anything else you need ask and shoot an offer

does it have ac?

how does the shift boot look :pirate1:

and to fill in what alan left out---jeep is red, interior is grey, 4.0 with a little over 200k on it, np231/ax15(tranny already sold) 3.07 gears in d30/8.25. doors hatch and fenders are going on his jeep, the rest is up for grabs. everything on this jeep is mint except for the floors...or lack thereof...

grill and light bezels putting on mine too seen as mine are cracked... i do have a good grill off a 88 xj tho...... basically just throw me offers on what you guys want

when are you going to start to pull it apart? i'm still frantically looking for another jeep or truck to get me around, once I do i'll head on down to get the tranny

motor $200
231 tcase $100
front driveshaft $25
rear driveshaft $20
gauge cluster w/ tach $30
power steering pump w/pulley $75

front fenders, 4 doors gas tank tranny radiator and seats are spoken for anything ask about

I *might* want the t-case... the one in my DD has a stretched chain (go figure, the DD...) sending ya a PM on that and the front DS currently...

Back