• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cow mountain the weekend of March 6th

crazymoose1990

NAXJA Forum User
Heading to Cow mountain on the 5th I will be going in the evening. Some other folks will be heading up the morning of the 6th and wheeling then returing the same day. I however will be staying from the 5th to the 7th if anyone would like to come along. My roomate will also be be bring his van and motorcycle so if anyone rides dirt bikes bring those along as well. :yelclap:

i might be down. how far is cow mountain from sacramento?
obviously this is a snow run?

i might be down. how far is cow mountain from sacramento?
obviously this is a snow run?

Link for info.

It will take you about 3 hours to get to the West access near Ukiah. Although there looked to be snow up there when I was in the area a few weeks ago I doubt it is still there.

You can enter from the Lakeport side, I usually do but that is because my Mom lives near there and I stop in to visit. You can probably get there a little faster but then you have to drive over the mountain and the few minutes that are saved are wasted and then some.

Josh

yeh my Uncle lives in Lower Lake and everytime i go to fish he says i gotta check out Cow Mountain. I would go but i have friends from Idaho driving down and were heading up to the snow in the Sierras. Im looking forward to seeing some pics.

Back