• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting XJ RE 5.5" XD lift kit

GottaBeJeep

NAXJA Forum User
Taking it off this week, so the parts are for sale. Shipping costs are buyers responsibility. Prices are firm. Paypal preferred. Very little trail time and under 15,000 miles on the road. Springs are broken in to a nice 6"+.

ZJ 4.5" coils: $100

RE 1462 XJ 4.5" leaf packs with 6* shims: $200

*SALE PENDING* RE 1660 HD Trackbar/bracket: $135

*SALE PENDING* SuperFlex Upper adjustable and SuperFlex Lower Fixed Control arms: $225 for all

*SALE PENDING* CA Drop Brackets/Braces (some trimming to braces for my rockrails, but does not compromise strength): $125

BRAND NEW JKS 2001 quicker discos still in the box (opened but not used): $100

I might keep the 1.25" RE shackles, but let me know if interested incase I change my mind.

I'm only getting rid of the kit because I am dropping my XJ so I can get rid of it.

JKS Quick Discos

Interested in JKS Quick Discos - will it be good for 3 inch lift? Also, how much shipped to 60634? Let me know, Thanks.

I do have the DoetschTech 3000 shocks. I forgot to mention those. The rears have JKS BPE's. When I take them off, I will double check them to make sure they are still worth selling. The rears are part#3333, with expanded/collapsed 26.50"/15.50". I don't remember the part number on the fronts, so I will have to get that tonight when they come off.

Just to update the orginal post.

Discos are sold.
Leaf springs are sold.
Sales pending on everything else.

For the pending sales, I'll keep going down the list until someone shows me the money. I'm trying to give everyone that showed interest a fair chance by getting back to them and giving them about 12 hours to give me a yes or no.

I am interested in the Track Bar, let me know if it is still available. I can pay with paypal. I really only need the bar but I assume the bar and bracket come together.
Let me know.

What is available?

Back