• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Table Mesa 11/26

Gasman

NAXJA Forum User
Planning a TM run the Sat after Thanksgiving.

Flexible on the trails but looking for rigs with at least 33's and 1 locker.

9am at the 1st airdown.

Any interest?

If I can get the trans pump swapped in time, I'm down!

Might be able to get a few other guys involved..

Cool Josh. Missed you a few weeks ago, we went out on Sun to LT. Ran into a group having some trouble so got hung up a bit and never caught up to you. BTW, what are you doing to your rig? I thought I saw something about hacking and cutting.

my ps pump crapped out on me that sun so i ditched out early. i doved the front about 6 months ago, so i figured i might as well dove the back.

Sweet. Post up some pics when you get it done. You'll like it, I'm digging being a foot narrower! Thinking about the front at some point too.

If my surgery doesnt happen as scheduled I will be there for sure. As of friday my surgery was canceled. I have an appointment with another surgeon this coming Wednesday. I'll keep you all posted.

I've been checking out the vids of this trail. It's pretty nuts.

Nuts is in the eye of the beholder! :D CD1 is tough but not crazy. CD 2 kicks it up a bit with the big waterfall. The center/left lines aren't going to happen in our rigs but I made the far right line the last time I ran it. On the tires you are sitting on now, so how's that for a challenge!

Back