• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Creekish 2-19

time2getdirty

my cats breath smells
NAXJA Member
Today my Garret (GP-XJ), his father, and my dad my friend and I in my jeep all decided to go run spring creek. We didnt make it very far due to a huge drift on the switchbacks. It was still a good time playing on the rock slab and breaking through the snow! We decided to head over to bald mountain to see how far we could get. A guy on a 4wheeler was stuck about 15 feet behind where we finally couldn't go on further without winching ourselves.
These Pictures are from my friend Steven who tagged along with us in my jeep. I believe we almost have him hooked on fourwheeling, but he still thinks he wants a wrangler (he is still learning:roflmao:)
s3jxmo.jpg

50nyg6.jpg

vh9eva.jpg

4lkgnl.jpg

f3de03.jpg

2zz27v4.jpg

10xukbr.jpg

2v8svm8.jpg

2i8955d.jpg

155lzli.jpg

sxbv5i.jpg

I will post up my pictures videos and Steven's videos sometime tomorrow.
Hopefully Garret will post up with his stuff.
David:peace:

lol, its prob because he wanted the white letters on the inside like Ben did. So he put them on that way, even though they are built to go the other way. I gotta make a call to discount in the next few days to see if you have to have them order the ones with black on the outside they way there supposed to go or what. Because Mikes MTR's are black and are on the right way. Eather way if I have to put the white letters on the outside or no Im getting the MTR's. I love the look of them.

Nice new avatar pic David. I like it

lol, its prob because he wanted the white letters on the inside like Ben did. So he put them on that way, even though they are built to go the other way. I gotta make a call to discount in the next few days to see if you have to have them order the ones with black on the outside they way there supposed to go or what. Because Mikes MTR's are black and are on the right way. Eather way if I have to put the white letters on the outside or no Im getting the MTR's. I love the look of them.
I love the look of them too, but the two sets that I have recently wheeled with haven't worked well at all (In my opinion). But the 42" MTR Stickys, those are the sickness.

Nice new avatar pic David. I like it
Thanks, that's from two weekends ago with Ben.

I love the look of them too, but the two sets that I have recently wheeled with haven't worked well at all (In my opinion). But the 42" MTR Stickys, those are the sickness.

Really? Ive heard really good things from people saying they do great and havent had any problems. When I did rock creek about 2 months ago, a guy with 35 MTRs lead the pack and they did great in the snow. Cleaned themself right out and never clogged up. How did garrets do?

Thanks, that's from two weekends ago with Ben.

O thats still a cool lookin pic

I love my kevlars, but they live up to the MTR reputation, they are awseome tires untill you hit mud or snow. On dry dirt and rocks they stick like none other.

in town they do good in the snow its just trying to wheel in the snow that they suck, but sipping might help out. I've never had sipped tires so i dont have any input on that

I dont think so, ive seen plenty of guys mount theres the way i did, and i dont see how it could make any difference in their performance

They work awesome! Even at street PSI they did a great job in the deep stuff, and they clear out almost instantly! From 2-18 PSI they do amazing on any offroad terrain.

mhm Im going to reread some of the threads comparing the two and maybe change my mind and go with the KM2's

I just ordered my wheel spacers, and Soild diff cover. More and more parts keep collecting in my room lol. I cant till we build/beef up my 30!

Back