• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Warn 8274-50 winch

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Warn 8274-50 winch for sale, good condition and has been covered all it's life. Remote included. $500

No. It is on my old Scout II.

I'll try and get some pictures of it.

Ed

How old is it Ed? I would like first dibs on it if possible, if it works and is in good shape, I will pick it up from you for sure.

~James

How old is it Ed? I would like first dibs on it if possible, if it works and is in good shape, I will pick it up from you for sure.

~James

I bought it brand new. I guess it is 4-5 years old. For a while it stayed in the box since I had to build the bumper to put it on the Scout. When I installed it, I bought one of the Warn 8274 covers and it has been on it ever since. The winch was used on one wheeling trip extensively back in '07. Other than that, it is a decoration.

No, I think I found a replacement for the M8000.

The winch is sold.

Sorry. I needed money and I have cash in hand.

It's funny since this winch has been for sale since Nov-Dec on here and TOR in various ads. I relist it yesterday and have no fewer and 4 phone calls and 2 e-mails about it in less than 12 hours. Go figure?

I'm looking for a 8274 as well for my trail rig, thats how I ran across the old Belleview that I have. I might just upgrade the 5687 to 8274 features and add some synthetic line to it and be done.

Watch www.tennesseeoffroad.com. They come up for sale on there somewhat often. I remember listing mine there and two more popped up at the same time.

Back