• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1/18 scale losi mini rock crawler

GRIMUS99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I am selling it cause I want a stadium truck lol

I have had it for about 2 months and it is far from stock. Brand new they are around 250.00 and I have invested a little over 125.00 more into it. I have installed metal front and rear lockers, aluminum bent lower link bars, losi brand threaded aluminum shocks and new springs. upgraded motor out of a losi mini slider, rear aluminum hubs by hot racing. The battery has been relocated over rear axle and front axle is weighted as well as the tires. I still have all teh factory parts I took off as well as a set of brand new axle bearings. Now for the bad lol really the only thing that one may consider bad is I have cut the body up all to hell lol due to a few diffrent set ups I ran on it for clearence issues. however I hav a brand new bronco 2 body for it already painted just needs to be cut to fit and and the stock body pegs needs to be replaced.

I am asking for 275.00 obo. Dont hesitate to make one either cause those of yall that have dealt with me b4 know I am pretty easy to get deal with. sometimes to easy lol

I will get some pics hopefully this evening and get them posted

here are some pics

l_31cc72918ddc40a9889e41d5dca84111.jpg

full flex with a droop set up (no coils)

l_00d74d2a83bf42429fb0ad517403587a.jpg

the way it sits now (low C.O.G.)

l_e53e0366d4f54d47ba9d0667d903cf56.jpg

a few of the upgrades ( bent links and aluminum shocks)

l_478475a21fce441da705d90b6dbca830.jpg

spare body never put on

DONT TEMPT ME! does it come with the controller?

Hmm, I have a Rustler with original controller, futaba controller, futaba servos, 14t motor, 12t motor, street tires, off road tires, like 4 sets of chrome rims, titanium shafts, adj slip clutch, aluminum shocks, I think a rooster elec servo, blah blah blah

I have a controller for it as well as the battery and charger that comes with it. I also have 3 spare tires and wheels with red rings but can be swapped.

I got my eyes set on a traxxus slash core truck so unless you got one of those not really looking for trades sorry

I am gunna sell mine as well, I think I have a local interested.

what kind of speed controller is on the rc?

you will love the slash!

vary nice truck from the factory, throw on a vxl and it a screaming demon of madness. they will top out around 55 or so before they flip the body acts as a wing at top speed. they are almost unbreakable, have tagged a few rocks at 45 and up and have only busted a rear knuckle.

Back