• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep comanche pickups for sale

jkbkfx

NAXJA Forum User
100_0315.jpg

100_0316.jpg

100_0321.jpg

100_0318.jpg

100_0319.jpg

100_0320.jpg

I know these are'nt XJ's, but I thought somebody on here might be comanche fans. Hope i'm not out of line for listing them on here. I have two jeep comanches for sale. The red one is an 89 model with the 4.0 engine, 5 speed,cold A/C, CD player, 31x10.50 goodyear wrangler MTR's mounted on 15x8 eagle alloys with over 60% tread left with a brand new never run matching spare. 225K on the truck, 120K on the engine. The truck is currently a 2 wheel drive. I bought the truck from an older gentleman that was in the process of converting the truck to 4 wheel drive when I bought it. I have everything to convert the truck to 4 wheel drive to go with it. Toolbox not included with the truck, but if you have to have it, we can work something out. This is by far the nicest comanche I've had. Absolutely no rust or dents. I also have an 88 model 2 wheel drive 4 cylinder comanche ( the white truck ) that am willing to sell that needs some minor mechanical work done. It's definitely not as nice as the red one, but could still be made into a decent little runner. It's got 235 goodyear wrangler A/T's on it that have about 85% tread left. I am in the process of building a shop right now and just don't have the time to put into the trucks. Plus with two cherokees, two comanches and a wrangler, I'm starting to realize that I have a problem. I'm asking $3400 for both trucks, but I'm willing to negotiate if serious about them. No title on the white 88, so use your imagination. Clear title on the red 89. I can seperate if you don't want both. I don't get to check this forum as often as I would like to, so it would be best if you just call me if interested. Call with any questions.
Call Jason at (864)710-1701 or (864)638-3221. Trucks are located in Walhalla, SC 29691. Serious calls only please.

I decided to list the price for the red '89 model since it seems to be the truck of interest between the two. Of course I priced them high because anyone who has ever sold anything knows that you can't price it low and then go up. Willing to take $2500 for the red one with all the 4wd components to go along with it. I'm also willing to entertain offers close to $2500. Now please understand that this truck has been professionally tire kicked by some of the best around, so if you decide to come and have a look and the tires are all scuffed up, it's not from hitting curbs. (864)710-1701
Thanks.

I wish i could spend the cash right now. that red one would be a sweet DD. And with the 97+ dash/header pannel i've got...oh man...it would be sweet.

good luck with the sale.

What would you need for the white one with out a title?

$500 gets the white one. Little bit of mild work and it could be driven everyday. I've used it on my property to work with for a little over a year now. Thanks, Jason (864)710-1701

Nice looking comanche. What is included for the 4x4 conversion with the Red pickup?

Parts included:
Complete dana 30 frontend: Brake calipers, steering, Etc.
Front driveshaft
NP 231 transfer case with entire linkage and 4wd shifter
AX-15 transmission
crossmember, all necessary bolting
Note: 4wd console has already been installed in the truck.

What is wrong with the white one?

...i knew matt would find his way here, :)

yea, I would love to pick up the white one and swap all my cherokee stuff to it. I already have a nice 89 that I am returning to its autocross heritage.

Sent you a PM earlier today.

I think the red one just left a little wet spot in my shorts. Ughhh. So lovely. I would buy it for my father if I could. (but I can't, so..)

Guys, sorry it took me so long to reply. Like the article says I don't get to check this forum as much as I would like to. Both trucks are pending sale at this time. Guy is supposed to be coming tomorrow to take em' home. If something does'nt work out, I'll be sure to post it on here. Thanks.

Back