• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 8.25 29 spline locked

desertfox1023

NAXJA Forum User
Well I'm selling my 8.25 axle. It is a 95 axle with 99 XJ 29 spline shafts, carrier, 3.55 gears, and newer seals. The Carrier has been Lincoln locked and is fully welded. It also comes with brand new brakes in the box and the original drive shaft. It is a great swap into a pre-97 XJ's with the D35c has it is a direct bolt-in with no modifications needed except for changing your drive shaft length. The original one does come with it so you know what length you will need. Located in Charlotte / Graham, NC. So to some it all up 8.25, 29spline, locked, 3.55 gears, and new brakes 275obo.

Is it welded so that the spiders can be removed and a lunchbox locker put in there place? Or was it welded to the carrier too?

Is it welded so that the spiders can be removed and a lunchbox locker put in there place? Or was it welded to the carrier too?

Glen this is my old axle. I had Miller Mcarthur (rolledxj on usjeeps) weld it for me and it is unbreakable. The spider gears are fully welded to the carrier. Some people spot weld the corners of the spiders but this one is not. It is done right.

Glen this is my old axle. I had Miller Mcarthur (rolledxj on usjeeps) weld it for me and it is unbreakable. The spider gears are fully welded to the carrier. Some people spot weld the corners of the spiders but this one is not. It is done right.

Ok, thanks. I was looking for Dave, aka old blue and his is a dd. Not something I want to recomend on a DD.

i need just the pinion yoke from the 8.25. still have it?

tempting but it would be goin under a street jeep. i just really hate my d35.

Back