• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 xj part out.

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
I have a 97 that I'm going to part. Red exterior, Gray interior. Everything looks good on it. Not wrecked at all. 4.0L, aw-4, 231. List any parts you are looking for and price. Pick up on the big stuff. I will ship smaller stuff at your expense.

Glenn, how much for the front clip?

Bumper, fenders, complete header panel.

motors for the front and rear wipers and the little rubber piece that attaches to the rear arm that sprays out the water and the washer motor to 28164 i have an 89 XJ will they fit im not really sure?????

motors for the front and rear wipers and the little rubber piece that attaches to the rear arm that sprays out the water and the washer motor to 28164 i have an 89 XJ will they fit im not really sure?????

The connectors will be different IIRC.

if you wanted to send me out those front spider gears for some good KARMA, i would be forever grateful. if not, no big deal. hard to sell a front axle w/o spiders, i understand. have to try.

front seats any good?

Back