• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Rear Bumper Build Part Two

LOL i think the last one was fast too... I didnt have time to read the captions... Maybe im just a slow reader... Looks sweet...

Edit! I have the EXACT same bead blaster a work... That thing is awesome! THo i do have a press break! It's nice to have too.

not bad, but kinda looks a little off with just that ONE piece on each side being diamond plate.

I get royalties every time you view it... so view it as many times as necessary! JK. :D

I never know what these projects are going to turn out looking like... it's kinda a cwap shoot. there's a first time for everything... right?

JCR's stuff is like that isn't it? or is that a different company that offers the smooth bumper, diamond plate sides or all diamond plate...

I'm sure someone out there does... and I liked the lines I saw on their front bumper... which I borrowed, but only the sweepback angle.
I haven't seen one that covers as much of the rearmost rocker, but then again, someone out there probably makes one. I just used what I had on hand... it was free material rescued from the scrap bin at my shop... it was formerly crossbeams and plates from an alignment rack, in 1/4" and 3/16" respectively.
I'm hoping that once I have enough extra $$ for a winch, I'll have no problems modifying the front bumper to accept it, since it's plenty strong enough to begin with, if done correctly.

Back