• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE 4.5" Lift

Stump1998

NAXJA Forum User
I have a complete RE 4.5" Lift for sell. It comes with the full spring packs. The lift is in like new condition. It only has a couple of rides on it. It was put on about this time last year. It is currently located at Farmers 4x4 Center in Murphy, NC. I would like to get $900 OBO.

Do you know Ashley Whitmore?
She went to wcu with me, from robbinsvile

Im interested in the kit just wasnt sure to go with 3.5 or the 4.5 kit. What is the advantages of the RE kit than the Rusty kit 4.5. I know the RE is like a couple hundred dollors higher new. What size tires were you running on then 4.5 I was looking to run a 33" tire What kind of shocks are they. I dont live to far from you maybe we could work something out. Is the lift off the jeep?

You just can't compare Rusty's to RE. They are in two completely different leagues. The RE uses superflex joints at one end of the arms where Rusty's uses urethane bushings on both ends, RE has much better build quality, too. The RE kits are simply better built suspensions, period.

Last edited:
thanks, with a 4.5 lift think i should also be looking for a sye and driveshaft, maybe i'll go with a hack-n-tap. anyways see if you could also ficd out how long to deliever if possible. thanks...

Is this the Re 6130 and is it still complete? Shocks?

Shoot me a PM so I don't have to come back to the thread in order to fnd out....

Last edited:
Back