• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 xj Auto

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Not mine. Located in Columbia, SC

Asking $2500

Info I was given about it.

148K miles, auto. Chris 8 zero 3 667 zero 7 0 9

Dang, that looks nice.

Yea my cousin texted me about it last night. I'd love to get it, like I need another, but I got too many things going on and no cash.

Yea my cousin texted me about it last night. I'd love to get it, like I need another, but I got too many things going on and no cash.

He txt me back with a little more info.

He says he thinks it needs a u-joint because it makes a noise the first few feet when backing up.

"It's a 98 so it has wear and tear"

and it also has a salvaged title. He said the damage was all cosmetic and has been repaired.

Last edited:
I thought it was a sport. I wonder what color the seats are.... probably tan. I hate tan.

That's not very nice.

I bet it's two tone agate. I've never seen a white one with tan interior.

I have. UGLY!!!! I might see if I can get pictures.

Says the guy who has a white XJ with tan interior. lol.

Looks nice. Tan interior is terrible, but for the right price I have made concessions in the past...

Exactly! Said XJ was $200!

I texted him and the interior is Gray Leather which confirms that it is a Limited.

how hard is it to get insurance/ registration on salvaged title? I would love to have this to run errands/ to the lake/ back up car, etc.

In SC it's no different than any other vehicle. You just can't get full coverage. Liability only. Registration is the exact same.

I can't tell ya how it is in GA.

In SC it's no different than any other vehicle. You just can't get full coverage. Liability only. Registration is the exact same.

I can't tell ya how it is in GA.

:cheers:

I'll call my friend who does auto auctions all the time and see what the details are here in GA.

Hopefully they already have the salvaged title. If not it may take a while to get. I've been waiting for two months for one to come back on a Truck my dad bought salvaged from SC. SC DMV sucks!

Back