• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 Country Leather Part out

Status
Not open for further replies.

KPTHEMP

That's Me
NAXJA Member
97 XJ Country with Leather interior
184kmi

Items NOT for sale:
Header Panel
Fenders
Engine
Trans
Transfer case
Driveshaft front
Front Axle
Steering Column/dash/hvac

For Sale:
All Tan parts, including dash trim
seats (Power Driver, and it works!)
console
door panels
rims 4 with center caps(limited style)
rear doors
hatch -glass
rear end 8.25
rear "Jeep" mud flaps
trim/ bumpers/ endcaps
and anything else you see

9137058061_ab6330f23d_h.jpg

9139275768_105a847445_b.jpg

9137061281_6ff362d24c_b.jpg

9137063889_2c49161a81_b.jpg

body is extremely clean and free of rust, Tub is available too

I need a power seat switch, and a master power window DS switch. 29550

I need a power seat switch, and a master power window DS switch. 29550
let me think about this, would like to sell the seat as a whole, this will kill the power seat sale, and as of know i need the power window switch, unless i find a 2 door power window switch late model, i will search the yard here and see what i can get

Where you located? I need a passenger front door window regulator?
front doors not for sale, only the panels, but i will check the yard for you

let me think about this, would like to sell the seat as a whole, this will kill the power seat sale, and as of know i need the power window switch, unless i find a 2 door power window switch late model, i will search the yard here and see what i can get

front doors not for sale, only the panels, but i will check the yard for you

The switches are for my 98 4 door if that matters. I have a limited that needs some interior stuff in the gray or agate interior.

Found a Master Window switch for Ghost and a Temp Sensor for TRT, i'll be in touch soon, long day

Found a Master Window switch for Ghost and a Temp Sensor for TRT, i'll be in touch soon, long day

How much? You coming to the crawl right?

Man I would love those seats for my 97 Country. I have been searching for tan leather for 2 years now and have not found any down here in GA near me. Too bad you are so far away.

What kind of shape are the "a" pillars in? the pieces that hold the metal clips are broken on mine so they rattle and sometimes fall over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back