• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hi , new to the forum but not the jeep world!

black84z28

NAXJA Forum User
so i recently bought a 96 sport from a friend and got back into the jeep fun.

here she is:

IMG_20111111_073948.jpg

IMG_20111110_073035.jpg

IMG_20111029_154941.jpg

IMG_20111018_140116.jpg

Welcome, we have a couple fools, er people in that area! :D

Uh Oh, I see "Urban Wheeling" ;)

Clean looking XJ. Welcome to the Forum. :)

-Ron

Edit: Be sure to look into joining the Club. It's not all that much, and you help support the Forum to boot.

Nice, clean rig. I'm also in GB. Welcome aboard!

Uh Oh, I see "Urban Wheeling" ;)

Clean looking XJ. Welcome to the Forum. :)

-Ron

Edit: Be sure to look into joining the Club. It's not all that much, and you help support the Forum to boot.

she has been on the pipeline countless times :) joining sounds like a plan. awesome info here!

XJosh95...cool...youll have to join some of us on a jeep run into the pipeline when i get back to green bay

Welcome to NAXJA!

Become a member!

Beer, Bacon, Cheese, Jeeps is all we need!

I'm over on the west side of the state... Travel back and forth from La Crosse up to River Falls...

Welcome from just north of yah. Like the Jeep. I do not off road beyond legal forest and logging roads and use my Jeep as more of a family toy hauler and snow plow.

I have been wheeling the pipeline for years. We need to get you in on a snow run this year. I am just north of GB in Little Suamico. I am sure you have seen the beast up there if you frequent up there on the holiday weekends.

100_1303.jpg

If I didn't have to yank the motor out of the Subie and fix the headgaskets I'd come up for that, The jeep is killing me with all the long drives this year! :D

Back