• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: D30 axle w/4.56 gears

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I bought this axle with plans to swap it into my XJ down the road and now repairs to my current fleet of daily drivers requires funds. This axle will need to go.

This axle will bolt directly into your Jeep with no fabrication. The only thing that you'll have to do is already have an after market frame side trackbar bracket.

Specs:
1993 HP Dana 30
Truss
4.56 gears (Brand new, one trail ride)
No axle shafts
Alloy USA tube seals (red)
Open differential
WJ Brake/Steering conversion
Chevy 1-ton TREs OTK
JKS OAB
All custom otk steering 1.25" DOM x .250 wall Tie rod, drag link, and tracbar
Tracbar has a heim joint on the frame side
Solid Diff cover

DSCN4002.jpg

Needs both upper ball joints and 2 tie rod ends. I'll supply you with the numbers. It also doesn't include the shafts.

As is $600 or make me an offer.

I will not ship.

New price $500.

I am in Bradyville, TN. It's about 1 hour 30 minutes from Chattanooga, TN.

any idea how i would install this into a TJ with 3 inches of lift?

mostly bolt on for the most bar i would assume...

i am going to 4.56 in the DD and it would be nice to have the extra stopping power...

track bars are slighly different as far as mounting... would the OTA bracket be ok with 3 inches lift and a adjustable TB like a RE or skyjacker?

Yes, it would all bolt in just fine. You would have to do something different with the tracbar; like you said.

you'd have to either run a driver side 3link or add an upper mount.

I still have this and sure could use the money.

The axle is still in my possession.

With all the people coming over for the wrenchfest Oct 8th, I thought I'd point out that I still have this axle and you can view it in person.

or can be delivered down south around that date.

Kinda funny that this axle started out in SC and is in TN now. Now it wants to go to Alabama. Maybe it will go to all the SEC states before I do.

Back