• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

They are sold out!!!!!!!

mizzutgr

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody know where else I can pick up one of those sweet little exhaust manifolds that are on i need auto parts . com? They are currently sold out until mid-late february. I really don't want to wait that long.
Thanks fellas

Anybody know where else I can pick up one of those sweet little exhaust manifolds that are on i need auto parts . com? They are currently sold out until mid-late february. I really don't want to wait that long.
Thanks fellas

There are lots of places that sell exhaust manifolds, but there's no good way to know which one you're referring to without specifics.

Of course, you could always Google the name and/or part number and see what crops up...

Sorry about being non specifc- posted that as i was running out the door. I think its the apn one? It seems to be very popular on this site.

Banks, Edelbrock, Rugged Ridge, Big Daddy (I think? Whatever Rusty's sells),and maybe some others sell the same style of header (one has to be a knockoff of the other, IMO, or even the same piece), but they're more expensive. Do a little digging on Summit, Jegs, Rusty's, etc, and you'll find them. Part numbers might even be posted on here.

edit- since you said Auto Parts .com, I assume you mean the APN (Auto Parts Network) header. If not, disregard the above.

this?

a4a9_12.JPG

APN is right. I just bought one a month or so ago from that site. Had it ceramic coated, its awesome. Install was a bit problematic... you may end up grinding some spots on your intake manifold. But, over all, great header at a great price! Good luck getting yours.

Back